In Love Club is a bridal shop based in Otley Leeds. Here we have developed and designed a bridal boutique which is modern and relaxed.
We have taken the stress out of wedding dress shopping; you will have the whole boutique to yourself and your bridal experience is all about you.
Ahead of your visit to In Love Club, here are some tips to enhance your wedding dress shopping experience.
1) Look at the In Love Club website and pick up to 4 wedding dresses or bridal looks which you want to try in your appointment along with wedding dress accessories. This will give us an idea of your vibe and we can try these and build on the wedding dress styles which you have in mind.
2) Although we have said to come with some dresses in mind; also come with an open mind. As bridal stylists we know our pieces and what suits different body types – trying different styles might surprise you and you might fall in love with a wedding dress you would have never thought of.
3) Wear nude underwear. Nude seamless underwear and a nude strapless is the perfect base to trying on wedding dresses as this is what you would be wearing on your wedding day. Dark underwear can be distracting under a wedding dress and can change the look of the dress. If you are concerned about bridal underwear we have a selection of seamless backless bodysuits and low back bras for you in store and we can order for your wedding day.
4) Wear minimal makeup
5) Bring heels the height you want to wear on your wedding day. If you want to wear heels, trainers or Dr martens bring these with you so you can see your full bridal vision in the dress which you want to wear. including princess bridal gown If you are not sure what shoes you are going to be wearing; heels are available in store for you to wear in the dresses.
6) Bring no more than 3 guests with you. We know you might want to bring all of your family and friends to this special occasion; however more than 3 guests can mean too many opinions and this can be disheartening if someone has a negative opinion about the dress which you like.
7) Come to your bridal appointment no more than 5 minutes early. Try not be more than 5 minutes late. At wedding dress shops we need time to clean up between appointments and make the boutique look beautiful for you. We leave 15 minutes between appointments to allow us to tidy up so if you are early it will not be ready for you. If you are more than 5 minutes late this is less time for your bridal appointment which means less dresses to try on.
8) Make sure you have fun! Wedding dress shopping is the best time – you are trying the prettiest dresses with your best friends/ family. This is your time and we are so excited for you.
We cannot wait to meet you in store
In Love Club